When it comes to using PPC for online advertising for your plumbing company website, it is worth looking into. PPC can give you results in the search engines, more client traffic, and increased in a shorter amount of time than organic SEO. While organic SEO should always be a huge priority for your website’s marketing and advertising, PPC is a great way to get the results you want until organic optimizes online. PPC offers two programs to advertise online and those are Bing Ads and Google AdWords. Although Google is the biggest and most popular search engine used by consumers, Bing is also worth looking into. It might be shocking, but a lot of people might not use Google as their preferred search engine. While a huge focus is placed on how your website performs on Google searches, it’s important to how high rankings in other search engines; this ensures you are reaching your target audience on a different search engine. At Plumbing Webmasters, we offer our customers with both Bing Ads and Google AdWords. This is to guarantee your website is hitting all consumers in your area. Are you interested in using Bing Ads and Google AdWords for your PPC campaign? Call 877.388.9884 for Bing Ads vs. Google AdWords for plumbers.
Main Differences Between Bing Ads and Google AdWords
With any platforms you use for advertising, there will always be pros and cons, and Bing Ads and Google AdWords are no different. Both have great benefits for business websites and can add a lot of valuable success to a business. But what are the main differences between Bing Ads and Google AdWords? There are a couple of features that make these advertising platforms unique.
- Cost: PPC advertising is going to cost not matter what, but what platform is the least expensive of the two? Bing Ads wins over Google AdWords in cost-per-click.
- Search Volume: Which platform is being used more to search? The answer is Google AdWords. It pays to be a popular search engine.
- Partnerships: Some search engines partner together in their advertising efforts and Bing is one of them. Bing and Yahoo work together, so if you are using Bing Ads, you will also be showing up on Yahoo.
- Visibility: Because Google is popular and Google AdWords has ad extensions to write longer messages, you are more likely to be seen on Google.
- CTR (click-through rate): CTR refers to consumers clicking on your ad and then searching your web pages. Bing Ads seems to have a greater CTR rate.
Each advertising platform has great benefits, so it is advantageous to your website’s online visibility to use both platforms to create a better presence online. The Plumbing Webmaster’s uses both in your plumbing company website’s PPC strategy, ensuring you are hitting all search engines. Call us today at 877.388.9884 for Bing Ads vs. Google AdWords for plumbers
Bing Ads Vs. Google AdWords: How Both Help Plumbing Company Websites
With Bing Ads vs. Google AdWords for plumbers, the Plumbing Websites are able to increase your plumbing company website’s visibility online, improve search engine rankings, and gain more customer traffic when we focus your PPC advertising on two different advertising platforms. Having ads on both search engines ensures that we are targeting customers who use Google and ones who use Bing. Plus, both have their own special benefits that are able to boost your website’s popularity and online presence. Are you ready to get leads, customers, and rankings at a faster rate? Call us today at 877.388.9884 for Bing Ads vs. Google AdWords for plumbers.