There is the saying, “content is king” and it is very true. When it comes to your plumbing company website, in order to gain credibility and increase your online visibility, it is important to have content that is relevant, engaging, and high-quality. However, once the content for your web pages has been completed, there isn’t much to be done unless you are creating new web pages for new plumbing services. Fortunately, there are ways to keep generating new content in order to rank higher in search engines and maintain solid customer relationships and that is through blogging. Blogging is one of the easiest and most important things you can do for your plumbing company website. When your website produces new content with vital information, not only will your customers be impressed, but search engines like Google are more likely to rank you higher. Google loves fresh content, so with regular blog posts, you are putting more content for Google to crawl and index. At the Plumbing Webmasters, we provide blogging for plumbers as a component of our SEO content marketing strategy, that will continue to rank your website in the search engines, build relationships with new and current customers, and boost your sales. If you need blogging for plumbers or plumbing company websites, please call us today at 877.388.9884.
How Often Should You Be Blogging
One of the best things about blogging other than it is a great benefit to plumbing SEO is that you are able to produce content that your audience can enjoy. Blogging is a great way to publish content that is authoritative and is able to build trust with your customers. When your blogging content is deemed credible, you will be able to build a trustworthy reputation for your plumbing company. An easy way for the Plumbing Webmasters or any plumbing company website is able to seem more credible to customers and search engines are to create consistent blog posts. If a customer who is an avid reader of your plumbing company’s blog see that you haven’t been updating your blog frequently, they are more likely to quit reading your blog. We never want to leave your customers hanging, which is why the Plumbing Webmasters has a blog schedule. We are able to keep track of when your last blog post was written and continue to produce unique and original content. We will update your blog every single month, so you can keep your customers engaged and your plumbing company website ranking. If you need blogging for plumbers, please call us today at 877.388.9884.
The Benefits of Blogging for Plumbing Websites
While blogging for plumbers has the benefits of engaging your current audience and staying relevant to search engines, there are a lot of other benefits that are able to benefit your plumbing company website.
- Drives new traffic to your website: Depending on keywords that are used in your blog, whoever is searching for a plumbing industry or service keyword will find your blog.
- You are seen as an authority: As stated before, the more credible your blog content is, the more you will seem like an authority in the plumbing industry.
- You get long-term results: With blog posts, you have the ability to get leads from a single blog post for weeks and even years.
- Your plumbing website is creating fresh content: New content equals happy search engines.
- You can use long tail keywords: Long tail keywords are great because they are phrases that people are likely to use to search for services. They are helpful when writing blog posts.
- Increase SEO through social media: Link blogs to social media accounts and search engines will rank you higher.