One of the key ingredients to effective SEO content marketing is photos. Photos in regards to SEO aren’t talked about as much, but they are still a key element to the success of your plumbing company website. Another way that photos can improve your website is making it look more attractive. No one wants to go to a page of content that does not have photos. Photos are able to break up long paragraphs or tell a story. Either way, having photos on your website it beneficial. At the Plumbing Webmasters, we optimize photos for plumbers in order to get better rankings in search engines and engage new and current customers. Our SEO and internet marketing team have the skills and experience to optimize your photos correctly that will benefit your content marketing strategy for long-term results. Call the Plumbing Webmasters today at 877.388.9884 for us to optimize photos for plumbers.
The Importance of Optimizing Photos
While photos are great to look at, they play a bigger role in SEO. Not so long ago, photos were not paid much attention to when it came to SEO and content marketing. They were primarily used to make a web page look more aesthetically pleasing. Now we know that photos have more worth than just visual elements. Although the content is a sufficient way to communicate what your plumbing company website is about, photos can bring a lot of marketability to your website. There are a few ways that it is able to do this.
- Show up in search engine image results: This can increase your brand and boost traffic to your plumbing company website. If your images show up in Google search images or in another search engine, you are getting more online visibility based on relevant content or images that a consumer was searching for.
- Images can affect the speed of your website: An important reason to optimize images and focus on the size is so it doesn’t interfere with the speed of your plumbing contractor website.
- Optimization can help when you images aren’t loading: If your pages aren’t loading on your website, the proper optimization techniques like captions or alt text can appear where the image is supposed to be, informing the consumer what the image is about.
- Images help search engines crawl your website: Images that are relevant and have the proper image tags can help a search engine crawl and index your web pages better.
The Plumbing Webmasters want to ensure that your photos are optimizing, so we offer to optimize photos as a part of our content marketing strategy. Photos can not only add visual appeal to your web pages, but they are a vital part of SEO. If you have questions about how we optimize photos for plumbers, call us today at 877.388.9884.
Photo Optimization Services for Plumbing Websites
At the Plumbing Webmasters, we take the time to ensure that we optimize photos for plumbers the correct way. We do this by focusing on a few things.
- Ensure file size isn’t too big.
- Make sure all photos have relevant alt text.
- Have keywords in the photo file names.
- Add captions to increase bounce rate.
- Pick images that are relevant to the topic.
- Choose the correct file type for the photo.
- Use title tags so Google and other search engines know what your image is about.
When our team utilizes these methods, we are able to have your photo optimized better, which in turn can create better rankings in search engines, a boost in your customer base, and an increase in sales. If you need the Plumbing Webmasters to optimize photos for plumbers, please call us at 877.388.9884.