Having a well designed website is great, but that alone will not allow you to move up Google search engine results pages (SERPs). Plumbing contractors are always asking “how does Google determine SEO ranking?” Google’s number one priority is user experience, as they detail in their Webmaster Guidelines. Content quality will ultimately determine the fate of your plumbing company’s online presence. Call 877.388.9884 for plumber content management. Content is managed through the following activities:
- Blog Posts: Monthly blog posts are added to your website, allowing Googlebots to crawl your site and index the additional pages
- Page Content: The lifeblood of your online marketing campaign is your on page content, which should be well written with the user in mind
- Social Media Content: Your content is shared on social media platforms, allowing others to curate your content and extend its market reach
Content management is not something to gloss over. Plumbing contractors should be aware of the content on their current page, and look to correct any poor SEO practices, including keyword stuffing and low level grammar mistakes. In today’s digital market, your website becomes a representation of your plumbing company. If users observe poorly written, and disorganized content, they can only assume the same qualities about your plumbing services.
How is My Plumbing Company Content Managed?
Plumbing Webmasters is well respected in the plumbing industry. We work with plumbing contractors across the country to help them organize their content up to Google standards. Unlike other SEO marketing firms, our services don’t end once your website goes live. We continue managing your content throughout the duration of your membership. We maintain the following practices:
- Content Updates: Did you add garbage disposal repair to your services? We update content based on your individual needs.
- Image Replacement: Do you want a recent image on your website? We will get it up on your website, shortly after you send it
- Keyword Density: As trends become more prevalent overtime, we will re-optimize your page, if necessary, to account for new keyword research information
Management is about long term monitoring and adjustments. You can’t pay attention to something for a week and call it “management” since the word truly defines an ongoing process. At Plumbing Webmasters, we value our customer relationships, and truly want to see your plumbing company succeed in online marketing. Your success is our success, and we consider it a partnership.
Should Plumbing Companies Worry about Duplicate Content?
If your current SEO service has created duplicate content on your website and elsewhere, you could be diluting your search rankings. While the idea that duplicate content causes Google penalties is a myth, it can still hurt your SERP ranking for other reasons. When Google crawls pages with duplicate content, they are are unsure of which site to rank higher, causing neither site to reach its full potential.
Our team of content writers spend each weekday developing and managing content for plumbing companies just like yours. Forget about marketers who treat your content like a low priority, we value each page and are determined to provide the best experience for all clients. Call 877.388.9884 for plumber content management.