Instagram is one of the nation’s most up and coming social media platforms in 2020. In fact, this platform’s growth outpaces Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat growth. Plumbing companies can take advantage of Instagram marketing to present service answers, project images, and more that can help build your brand and expand your customer base. Now is the time to follow this trend and put your business in a position to generate plumbing leads. Instagram includes marketing advantages like:
- Business Profile: Instagram supports business profiles which include ‘call to action’ buttons
- Cross Promotion: Instagram is owned by Facebook and allows users to integrate their posts across both channels
- Hashtags: Engage a massive audience through public hashtags within photo captions, such as #plumbers #showerremodel #garbagedisposalrepair, etc.
- Instagram Stories: Allow followers to observe your plumbing jobs through a series of sequential videos and/or photos
Maintaining your Instagram ads might seem like a daunting task in between plumbing jobs. Luckily for you, Plumbing Webmasters offers full-service internet marketing for plumbers across the nation. Our social media marketing is not limited to Instagram and also includes YouTube, LinkedIn, and others. For Instagram marketing for plumbers, call (877) 388-9884.
Instagram Content for Plumbers
Now that you understand the value of Instagram marketing, you have to decide what types of content you’ll be publishing on your business page. Instagram is a visual medium, so your options are limited to that realm. With that said, there are some very creative ways to market your plumbing company in a visual way. Some ideas are:
- Images: Newer mobile devices take clear and vivid photos, suitable to be posted on the Instagram platform.
- Memes: Believe it or not, plumbers can utilize memes as a way to publish creative images.
- Videos: Instagram supports videos so plumbers can record jobs and promotional clips.
- Stories: Instagram stories are a great way to promote your brand to a wide audience.
Instagram is the hottest channel in social media right now. 70.7 % of business now use the platform, and that number is expected to grow throughout 2020. As with your website, and other social media profiles, the quality of your content will ultimately determine the value of your Instagram page. Plumbing Webmasters can help you get started with your instagram marketing today.
PPC Advertising on Instagram
Like most social platforms, Instagram offers a pay-per-lead option for businesses to generate more business and a greater following. While not as extensive as Facebook or Google, the Instagram PPC platform offers multiple customization and analytics tools for optimal success with every campaign. With audience customization options such as location, interest, and age, you can advertise to the exact audience you’re trying to reach. The plumbing Webmasters social media team can help you create the ideal Instagram advertising campaign that generates traffic to your site and increases your overall marketing ROI.
Why Choose Plumbing Webmasters?
There is a multitude of companies offering Instagram marketing services. But how many of those companies specialize in marketing for the plumbing industry? At Plumbing Webmasters, we know how to take your most productive content and harness their popularity for lead-creating plumber ad campaigns.
If your goal is to start 2020 on the right note, investing in Plumbing Webmasters is the first step. Not only will we create and manage your plumber Instagram advertising, but we also design a website, optimize it for search, and market it through additional social channels like Facebook. Call (877) 388-9884 for plumber Instagram marketing services.