So you’re a plumbing company and want to know how you can implement YouTube into your online marketing strategy for 2018? You’ve come to the right place. Plumbing Webmasters offers plumber YouTube marketing services to companies across the United States. Some of the ways in which YouTube can enhance your marketing are:
- Company Branding: Channel creation and logo watermarking help develop your plumbing company brand
- Modern Medium: In 2018, video is the #1 medium to share content to prospective customers
- Search Engine Optimization: YouTube is, in fact, the 2nd largest search engine on the net behind Google
- Target Demographic: YouTube reaches more 18-49 years olds, on mobile alone, than any cable TV network
As we enter the new year, YouTube is becoming one of the most important marketing tools for plumbers. Without a video presence on the web, a brand seems antiquated and out of touch with modern media. To ensure you stay on pace with the times, invest in social media marketing from Plumbing Webmasters. Call 877.388.9884 for plumber YouTube marketing services.
Creating a Plumber YouTube Channel
If you have not done so already, the time is now to create an exclusive YouTube channel for your plumbing company. In contrast to other social networking platforms, YouTube hosts video directly on its own server. If properly maintained, your YouTube channel can serve as one of the primary funnels for customer lead generation. Follow these steps to create your channel:
- Step 1: Create Google Account – YouTube is owned by Google, so if you already have a GMail account, sign in now, if not, create a Google account for your plumbing company
- Step 2: Set Up YouTube Brand Account – Navigate to www.youtube.com and check the upper right hand corner — if you are signed in to your Google account, click My Channel which will launch a dialog for channel creation — from here you want to click on “use a business or other name” which will prompt you to create a brand account
- Step 3: Edit Layout: Once you have your brand account, you will notice the option to “Edit Layout” which will include the ability to upload a channel icon, and channel header, as well as, enter a description, company email, and website link
- Step 4: Customize Your URL: This step can only be completed once you accumulate 100 subscribers and your channel is 30 days old, at which point you should change your URL to include your company name
Having trouble getting started? Plumbing Webmasters can handle all of your social media marketing needs on your behalf. If you don’t have time to worry about YouTube channel creation and want to devote all your energy to your current customer base, our team of experts is the perfect match for you. Not only for YouTube but for all social media platforms.
Video Content for Plumbers
You might be wondering, what types of videos should a plumber create? It’s all about engaging your customers. To start out, a brief introductory video can serve as a trailer for your YouTube channel as well as be embedded on the homepage of your website. This can help generate subscribers at which point you will have to create additional videos to sustain your momentum.
Most mobile devices in 2018 are powerful enough to take video. You should consider investing in a condenser microphone to ensure that the audio quality lives up to its video counterpart. Some video ideas to consider are, job walkthroughs, discount announcements, and local themed commercials. For plumber YouTube video marketing, call 877.388.9884.