In today’s current marketing landscape, video tactics are a must. YouTube is the top video hosting site in the world and makes video marketing a breeze. In fact, YouTube marketing can be implemented directly into your current marketing plan easily and efficiently.
Enhancing your marketing plan or creating a new marketing plan that includes video can increase your conversion rates by up to 80 percent by:
- Increasing audience engagement and enhancing the user’s experience on your site
- Delivering more inbound and outbound link opportunities over multiple platforms
- Increasing brand awareness and expanding your potential customer base
- Driving traffic to your site from secondary platforms such as social media or professional directories
- Increasing SERP rankings by offering rich media on keyword topics
In 2019, YouTube is quickly becoming one of the most important marketing tools for plumbers. Without a video presence on the web, a brand seems antiquated and out of touch with modern media. To ensure you stay on pace with the times, invest in social media marketing from Plumbing Webmasters. Call (877) 388-9884 for plumber YouTube marketing services.
Creating a Plumber YouTube Marketing Channel
If you have not done so already, the time is now to create an exclusive YouTube channel for your plumbing company. In contrast to other social networking platforms, YouTube hosts video directly on its own server. If properly maintained, your YouTube channel can serve as one of the primary funnels for customer lead generation. Follow these steps to create your channel:
- Step 1: Create Google Account – YouTube is owned by Google, so if you already have a Gmail account, sign in now, if not, create a Google account for your plumbing company
- Step 2: Set Up YouTube Brand Account – Navigate to www.youtube.com and check the upper right-hand corner — if you are signed in to your Google account, click My Channel which will launch a dialog for channel creation — from here you want to click on “use a business or other name” which will prompt you to create a brand account
- Step 3: Edit Layout: Once you have your brand account, you will notice the option to “Edit Layout” which will include the ability to upload a channel icon, and channel header, as well as, enter a description, company email, and website link
- Step 4: Customize Your URL: This step can only be completed once you accumulate 100 subscribers and your channel is 30 days old, at which point you should change your URL to include your company name
Having trouble getting started? Plumbing Webmasters can handle all of your social media marketing needs on your behalf. If you don’t have time to worry about YouTube channel creation and want to devote all your energy to your current customer base, our team of experts is the perfect match for you. Not only for YouTube but for all social media platforms.
Video Content for Plumbers
The plumbing industry offers a multitude of interesting topics for video production. Do-it-yourself simple plumbing guides are a top search in many areas, as are product reviews and helpful project tips. Each of these video topics is easily created and can be done in almost any setting. Other interesting plumbing video topics may include:
- Company and Team Introductions: Meet the Team videos create a personalized connection between your company and potential customers.
- Project Completions: Following a project from beginning to end can offer both professionalism and realism, two qualities that the general audience regards very highly.
- Malfunction and Diagnostic: Offering guidance on diagnostics and malfunctions help your audience feel more in control and at ease, creating a comfortable appeal for your plumbing company.
Optimization is Key
Creating the perfect video is only the first step in your YouTube marketing plan. Your video must be optimized correctly in order to be received well, both on YouTube and on secondary platforms. YouTube is very clear about its requirements, and videos that do not conform will not be shown organically or with PPC campaigns. Your video must also be optimized with appropriate keywords and other SEO techniques to appear in searches and in PPC campaigns. The Plumbing Webmasters team can help ensure that your video is properly optimized for optimal receipt throughout each platform.
Most mobile devices in 2019 are powerful enough to take video. You should consider investing in a condenser microphone to ensure that the audio quality lives up to its video counterpart. Some video ideas to consider are job walkthroughs, discount announcements, and local themed commercials. For plumber YouTube marketing, call (877) 388-9884.