What is Geo-Targeting?
Geo-targeting is a term used to describe the customization of marketing content based on the location of the user. This method of marketing allows for specific content personalization as well as narrowly measured data, that is not possible through other techniques. In general, Geo-targeting is applied to paid advertisements, but can also be applied to organic content. Some of the primary aspects of Geo-targeting include:
- Data Measurement: Geo-targeting provides some of the most valuable marketing data available to local businesses, and data that can help optimize future marketing campaigns
- Diversity: You may have separate marketing campaigns for separate service areas, dependent upon market research in the respective locations
- Relevance: The idea of Geo-targeting is to optimize your marketing dollars by running specific marketing content, for a specific location, in which you can tailor the relevance of the campaign to the specific interests of that area
Plumbing companies looking for unique marketing opportunities, should consider Geo-targeting services. Think about the location you service. Perhaps you wish to cater separate messages to separate customers to maximize your sales conversion potential. Plumbing Webmasters can help you do just that. Call 877.388.9884 for plumber Geo-targeting services.
How Plumbers Can Apply Geo-Targeting
If we’ve established that Geo-targeting is a worthwhile marketing tactic, now we must determine how plumbing contractors can best take advantage of it. The effectiveness of this marketing strategy relies heavily on conversion rate optimization. So how can plumbers determine specific marketing niches to target?:
- Step 1: Market Research. A bevy of measurement tools are available to plumbing companies, and Plumbing Webmasters uses them to research data about specific markets
- Step 2: Content Marketing: Once you select a target audience, developing content for that market is the next step — Plumbing Webmasters crafts content designed for target audiences
- Step 3: Measurement/Analytics: After launching the targeted campaign, plumbing contractors must measure its success through tools like Google Analytics, and others
- Step 4: Campaign Improvement: Based on accumulated data, plumbing companies can make continual improvements to their marketing campaign to further optimize their conversion rates
Following these steps will put plumbing companies in position for great success. Plumbing Webmasters can help you complete the task with our Geo-targeting marketing services. We have experience working with contractors in the service industry and look forward to working with you soon.
Why Choose Plumbing Webmasters?
There are several options for plumbing internet marketing, but which of them has the innovation and experience of Plumbing Webmasters? We cater specifically to plumbing companies to best market their services through both conventional and cutting edge techniques. Geo-targeting is a way to separate yourself from the competition.
If you are a plumbing contractor who serves multiple service areas, you should consider contacting Plumbing Webmasters today. We will help develop a marketing plan that fits all of your business needs. We offer month-to-month agreements, so that you’ll never be locked into a long-term commitment, and can judge our performance for yourself. Call 877.388.9884 for plumber Geo-targeting services.