With smartphone becoming the preferred method to search the web, it is important to make your website accessible to smartphone and tablet use. There are times when companies will not create user-friendly web designs in regards to how it’s viewed on smartphones and tablets. When this happens, the website will be harder for consumers to navigate a website, making it less likely for them to spend a couple of minutes perusing the site. This can all be avoided with the help of responsive website design. Responsive website design is when a website can be viewed on multiple platforms like smartphones, tablets, or desktop computers, without the website display being affected; when a website can be viewed on various devices without any issues, it makes for a better user experience. At Plumbing Webmasters, we offer responsive website design for plumbers as a part of our website design services. Not only will we focus on responsive design that makes it easier for customers to access your website on multiple devices, but we ensure that our services will increase your plumber SEO, as well. Want to give your customers a better accessibility and a boost in local search rankings? Contact us today at 877.388.9884.
Why Plumbing Companies Should Use Responsive Design
While focusing on consumers who use their desktops to use search engines, it’s important to keep smartphone search engine users in mind. More and more people are using their smartphones to search for goods and services, so focusing search engine optimization towards online marketing in regards to smartphones is crucial. Although responsive website design is able to display a website on different platforms without messing up the design of the website, there are other beneficial purposes that have a great effect on not only customers but on SEO, as well.
- Search engines like it: Search engines like Google love RWD. Since there is only one URL being used for the content and files on the website, it makes it easier to index and crawl the website.
- The same URL: There is the option to create a plumbing company mobile website, but that requires a completely different URL; RWD uses the same URL for all devices.
- Can make content more visible: This can be a great way for customers to view content; They will be able to see it more clearly on a phone than a large desktop screen. Also, can help optimize content a lot better.
- Decreased bounce rate: Search engines look at the desktop, tablets, and smartphones users and how many people are leaving the site. High search rankings for desktops is critical, but since so many consumers use their smartphones, it’s important to have a well-designed site that is easy to navigate.
The Plumbing Webmasters are here to offer responsive website design that will focus on a better user experience and increase the impact of your organic SEO. Want the Plumbing Webmasters to ensure your customers have a better experience when using their phones to look at your website? Call us today at 877.388.9884 for responsive website design for plumbers.
The Advantages of Responsive Website Design for Plumbers
So how is responsive website design advantageous for plumbers? Not only will it make easier for every single customer, no matter what device they are using, to navigate your website, but it is great for optimizing better online and can give your website the following things
- Functions way better.
- An easy way to build up your company’s reputation.
- On-page SEO shows up in RWD.
- Can keep the same backlinks from the website.
- Your web pages will load a lot faster.
- You can ensure you don’t have duplicate content.
- Makes for a better user experience.
All of these things are better for SEO and better for your client, enabling your company to have better long-term results and success. Call us today at 877.388.9884 for responsive website design for plumbers.