What is a Landing Page for Plumbers?
A landing page is the single-page destination URL a user reaches after clicking on a PPC advertisement or other digital promotion. In online advertising, a landing page aims to convert the user into a prospect by inducing a completion of an action, such as a form submission.
Create The Perfect PPC Landing Page
A pay-per-click advertising campaign is only as effective as its landing page. A landing page is the destination users reach after clicking on your paid advertisement. It can also refer to any URL destination to which a user is linked, be it paid advertising or otherwise.
Well-optimized landing pages possess these crucial qualities:
- Call to Action: A piece of content that induces the user into taking action, i.e., phone number, email, or subscription link.
- Measurable Conversion: A defined objective that can be measured and modified
- Site Speed: Fast loading times to hold the attention of a busy internet user
- Visual Appeal: A well-designed and visually engaging web page
Landing page optimization goes hand and hand with conversion rate optimization. You can launch the most detailed PPC campaign and target the perfect keywords, but if users lose interest after clicking the ad, it will all be for nothing. Since ads cost per click, maximizing each clicks’ lifetime value is critical to producing a positive return on investment in 2021.
Mobile Landing Pages for Plumbers
Most users who access your website will be doing so on a mobile device. For this reason, your landing page must be mobile optimized. Plumbing Webmasters designs each of our client’s landing pages with responsive design, allowing them to display optimally across all mobile devices. Elements of a mobile landing page should include:
- Click to Call: A phone number link that connects the user’s cell directly with your office is known as click to call functionality
- Condensed Material: Concise copywriting ensures users can view all the necessary information on their mobile screen
- Location Specific: Mobile landing pages should target users in your geographic service area
- Simple Navigation: Users should be able to navigate your mobile page seamlessly with their thumb
Attention spans on mobile are even shorter than on desktop. Users on the go like to stay moving, and any detriment to their fast-paced lifestyle will cost your company in revenue. The more quickly you can urge the user to complete a call to action, the more efficiently you will convert them into new plumbing leads.
Measuring and Improving Landing Pages
We talked briefly about measuring your landing page conversions. To expand on that concept, consider the benefits of collecting data. By defining a goal and measuring that goal in real-time, we can make continuous improvements to our landing page. With Google Analytics and Google Search Console’s help, we can measure the funnel that starts on a PPC ad and ends with a call to action.
The more precisely we can break down points within the conversion process, the better chance we can make useful corrections. Although SEO for plumbers generally provides the better long-term ROI, Google Ads with well-crafted landing pages can supplement organic traffic, and help grow your plumbing company in 2021. Plumbing Webmasters is a one-stop-shop for all your plumbing internet marketing needs.