Why Should Plumbers Use PPC Campaign Management?
PPC, or pay per click advertising, is a popular internet marketing tool for plumbing companies. Many of our clients inquire about PPC campaigns and often choose it as their preferred method of lead generation because they can see immediate results. Utilizing pay per click and Adwords for plumbers, we develop a targeted campaign with keywords and niche service words to effectively appeal to your target sales demographic. Our Adwords team is experienced with plumber advertising campaigns and dedicated to helping your company succeed online. For advice, or assistance with managing your pay per click campaign, give us a call today at (877) 388-9884. If you are still not convinced, review some of the main benefits to paid advertising below:
- Analytics Tracking: Plumbing PPC campaigns produce measurable results and valuable data
- Expedient Results: In contrast to organic SEO, PPC ads provide immediate results
- Fixed Budgets: AdWords, Bing, and social media PPC allow for set budgets so companies never overspend
- Location Targeting: PPC campaigns can target specific geographical locations and service areas
Using pay per click as a supplemental form of marketing is a great way to generate plumbing leads quickly, but as a solitary or long term solution, it can get fairly pricey. The most sustainable internet marketing strategy is organic optimization. With that said, organic SEO is a slow and steady process, so it may take a few months to see tangible results. Pay per click for plumbers is a great option while waiting for optimization to make an impact. As we mentioned before, pay per click can be expensive, so maximizing ROI is imperative. If your current marketing plan is not producing results, call us today and we can help get you on the right track!
Pay Per Click Services for Plumbers
Plumbing Webmasters understands the importance of a well-designed PPC advertising campaign for your plumbing company. Though organic search engine optimization is the best long-term strategy for plumbers, PPC advertising provides immediate results. There are many aspects to paid advertising that are too often ignored. It is not enough to launch a campaign and then sit back and wait for the calls to come in. A paid campaign must be regularly evaluated and improved in order to keep pace with competitors and maximize ROI. We offer the following services as part of our pay per click management:
- Google Ads Management Google AdWords is the most popular and highest performing PPC platform on the market. We will manage every aspect of your AdWords campaign to maximize return on investment.
- Google Ads Mobile Advertising Most users are now browsing the web on their mobile devices which provides a major advertising opportunity. With AdWords Mobile Advertising services you can reach plumbing customers on the go.
- Bing Ads Management The best alternative to Google AdWords is the less popular but less expensive Bing Ads. We will maximize your Bing Ads campaign in the same way we would with Google AdWords.
- Campaign Analysis To get the highest ROI from your PPC campaign it must be regularly analyzed and improved. Our PPC experts perform campaign analysis and then apply the improvements necessary.
- Landing Page Optimization Every PPC ad needs a great corresponding landing page to maximize ROI. We optimize your PPC landing page so that the advertisement leads to actual customers.
To reduce PPC campaign costs, conversion rate optimization is critical. In addition, there are other ways to lower your cost per lead, such as keyword analysis. Higher volume keywords command a higher cost per lead. However, this doesn’t mean the lower volume keywords aren’t worth using. Low volume keywords can be very valuable for niche plumbing services. With that in mind, plumbers should focus on increasing conversion rates. At Plumbing Webmasters, It starts with researching your local demographic and determining which keywords should be targeted. This increases ad impressions to relevant consumers. Next, our content team writes ad copy that appeals to the target audience and satisfies Google’s quality score metric. This helps direct your ad to clients presumably interested in plumbing services.
Hiring a Plumber PPC Company
Running a paid advertising campaign can be a time consuming objective for busy plumbing contractors. Many companies offer pay per click services, but very few provide an ROI that is worthwhile. When choosing an internet marketing company, you should look for a comprehensive SEO and PPC package, such as the one offered by Plumbing Webmasters. As a company that specializes in plumber internet marketing, we can offer a more detailed SEO and PPC marketing strategy for your niche industry. As evidenced by the all-inclusive nature of our services, we are dedicated to protecting and advancing your company as a whole, rather than focusing only on expensive PPC campaigns. Marketing companies worth investing in have the following qualities:
- Experience: Documented experience working on PPC ad campaigns, preferably within the plumbing industry
- Measurement: Accumulated data showing proven results that are measurable
- Reviews: The presence of positive reviews on Google, Facebook, or other platforms
- Transparency: Honesty and straightforwardness regarding costs and projections
At Plumbing Webmasters, we are dedicated to helping local plumbers succeed online. We can assist you in developing a strong web presence that will not only increase your visibility, but also help you establish brand recognition, increase sales, and maximize ROI. We offer a variety of services, from social media, content marketing, and website design, to several different advertising plans. We provide initial consultations to learn more about your company and its business goals for 2019. We view our services as a partnership that will maximize your earning potential. If you are interested in learning more about PPC campaigns for plumbers, call us today and ask about our services.
Plumbing PPC Red Flags
PPC ads are just that, pay per click. This means that you are charged for every click, whether that person buys from you or not. With higher volume keywords, you can expect lower conversion rates, as many viewers may just be looking for information. If you choose a niche service such as ‘slab leak, you will get fewer clicks from people searching for information, and more clicks from potential clients with actual slab leaks. Avoid companies that only target high volume keywords, as this will end up expensive and may produce low conversion rates.
There is no shortage of red flags for advertising scam artists. Always avoid offers from companies that charge by the number of keywords used. A well-rounded ad campaign should include many keywords of low and high volume varieties. Accumulating a handful of vague keywords won’t produce results for your plumbing company and will drain your budget quickly. At Plumbing Webmasters, we offer free campaign analysis for plumbers, to help you determine how well your current PPC campaign is performing, and where improvements can be made. Our business is designed to help plumbers succeed online in 2019.