As of July 1, 2023, plumbing companies can only process Google Analytics data using GA4, meaning standard Universal Analytics properties no longer process data.
What GA4 Measures of Plumbers
- Website and App Data
- Event-Based Data
- Cookieless Measurement
What is Google Analytics 4 for Plumbers?
Google Analytics 4 is a web-based analytics tracking tool from Google. Plumbing companies can insert a small piece of code onto their company website and track visitors, on-site behavior, and other valuable reporting metrics.
Why Plumbing Companies Need Google Analytics
Google Analytics makes it easier for internet marketing companies like Plumbing Webmasters to measure website traffic. When you want to expand your business, acquire new customers, and increase sales on your plumbing website, Google Analytics can help you identify areas for improvement.
With the help of Google Analytics, our agency can track on-site behavior, which helps us improve your site. We then provide you with a detailed and accurate report on the progress of your website.
Migrating Universal Analytics to GA4
- 1) Sign in to https://analytics.google.com/
- 2) Click the down arrow next to your property name (upper left near your GA logo)
- 3) Check your properties under Properties & Apps
- 4) Look for IDs that have UA with a number (UA-0000000-1)
- 5) Click Admin on the lower left
- 6) Ensure your target UA account is selected
- 7) Click GA4 setup assistant in the Property column
- 8) Follow the on-screen instructions
Google Analytics Metrics for Plumbing Contractors
For Plumbing Webmasters to increase search rankings, grow your client base, and boost your sales, we need analytical metrics to evaluate. There are several metrics that ensure your business is growing and generating leads online. The most important Google Analytics 4 metrics include:
- New and Returning: This can help improve a new customer’s interaction with your plumbing website and what makes returning visitors come back.
- Bounce Rate: Bounce rate refers to consumers visiting your site and immediately leaving. Knowing this information will help us improve your website.
- Conversion rate: We are able to see who made a purchase, who is viewing certain web pages, etc.
- Pageviews: We can monitor which website pages are garnering the most views and retention
Google Analytics Consulting for Plumbers
With this amazing marketing tool, Plumbing Webmasters can help your plumbing website get the web presence and audience it deserves. Google Analytics not only looks at your internal website for traffic data, but it also tracks other sources that direct traffic to your plumbing websites, like social media sites, PPC, and organic SEO.
Our consulting services help plumbing companies properly allocate resources for improvements. There are many things you can do with SEO, but Analytics helps identify the most substantial opportunities. We are ready to use Google Analytics for your plumbing website, so we can get you better online visibility and long-term results.