Great website design is the foundation of a strong internet presence for any company. Water restoration companies hoping to enhance their search visibility in 2020 can use web design to boost traffic and conversion rates, leading to more water restoration leads for your business. Not only should your site have visual appeal, but it should also be crafted to rank well on Google search results. Plumbing Webmasters offers website design services for water restoration companies throughout the United States.
Some of our web services include:
- Logo Design / Integration: Our experts will design or improve your logo, and integrate it seamlessly within your custom website.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Each of our websites is designed with mobile devices in mind for optimal viewing and UE results.
- Responsive Design: While mobile is our first priority, each of our websites responds well to all devices
- WordPress CMS: Our sites are crafted using WordPress, a popular Content Management System
Your Main Water Restoration URL
Your main URL serves as the anchor for your online presence and forms the basis for lead generation. Links to your site can be published on social media profiles, online business directories, and other digital entities. Although many services offer DIY web builders for people unfamiliar with HTML coding, these websites do not provide the SEO potential of a “from-scratch” website. To learn more about web design for water restoration companies, call us at (877) 388-9884.
Mobile Web Design For Water Restoration Companies
With each calendar year, the percentage of mobile website traffic increases. This trend isn’t likely to end any time soon, and water restoration companies must choose to adapt or die out. To capture leads in 2020, your website must be mobile-friendly and be designed with the mobile user in mind. By partnering with Plumbing Webmasters for your website design services, you ensure that mobile usability will be a top design priority. Elements of mobile design include:
- Call To Action: Click to call functionality, allows mobile users to connect to your office phone.
- Responsive Design: Successful responsive pages are easily navigable on smartphones, tablets, and other platforms.
- Speed: Users are even less patient on mobile devices, making site speed even more crucial.
- User Interface (UX): Mobile elements should be condensed for optimal mobile viewing.
A strong mobile website helps your restoration company rank well on local search results. For this reason, ensuring NAP contact information is accurately presented on the front page of your website is imperative. This notifies Google that your site represents a company, and helps index it properly on results, including in the knowledge graph section on the top right of SERP’s. Google has taken the initiative to encourage faster mobile sites by creating the Accelerate Mobile Pages project, and offering free tools like Test Your Mobile Speed. For more information about mobile design for water restoration companies, call us now at (877) 388-9884.
SEO-Friendly Website Design
The search engine optimization process starts during the coding stage of website design. Before search engines index a site on search results, they crawl it using automated technology which gathers information about your site’s content. Clean code, crafted by professional web designers, helps crawlers more easily interpret information, and therefore more appropriately market it on search results. DIY web page builders often create clunky, obtrusive code which makes the crawling process more difficult.
An often understated aspect of web design is URL structure and hierarchy. Links serve as navigational tools for Google crawlers and help them crawl your website and index its information. A sound link structure not only helps search engines, but it also improves user experience. Users who can easily navigate websites through appropriate linking are more likely to stay on pages longer, and eventually complete the desired call to action. Call (877) 388-9884 for water restoration web design.