Plumbing Webmasters offers web design services for your restoration company. Great website design is the foundation of a strong internet presence for any company. Water restoration companies hoping to enhance their search visibility can use web design to boost traffic and conversion rates, leading to more water restoration leads for your business.
Not only should your site have visual appeal, but it should also be crafted to rank well on Google search results. Plumbing Webmasters offers website design services for water restoration companies throughout the United States.
Some of our restoration web services include:
- Logo Design / Integration: Our experts will design or improve your logo and integrate it seamlessly within your custom website.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Optimal viewing, speed, and UX for mobile users
- Responsive Design: While mobile is our first priority, each of our websites responds well to all devices
- WordPress CMS: Our sites are crafted using WordPress, a popular Content Management System
Water Restoration Domain Names
Pre-existing domain names often respond faster to SEO measures, especially if they already have content indexed on Google SERPs. With this in mind, we work with businesses existing domains if they have one. For brand-new water damage companies, we help you choose a topically relevant domain name that works well for long-term SEO results.
Your domain name serves as the anchor for your online presence. Users will share links to your website via social media, business directories, and other digital entities. Although many services offer DIY web builders for people unfamiliar with HTML coding, these websites do not provide the SEO potential of a “from scratch” website.
Mobile Web Design For Water Restoration Companies
To capture water damage leads, your website must be mobile-friendly and be designed with the mobile user in mind. By partnering with Plumbing Webmasters for your website design services, you ensure that mobile usability will be a top design priority. Elements of mobile design include:
- Call To Action: Click-to-call functionality allows mobile users to connect to your office phone.
- Responsive Design: Successful responsive pages are easily navigable on smartphones, tablets, and other platforms.
- Speed: Users are even less patient on mobile devices, making site speed even more crucial.
- User Interface (UX): Mobile elements should be condensed for optimal mobile viewing.
A strong mobile website helps your restoration company rank well on local search results. For this reason, ensuring NAP contact information is accurately presented on the front page of your website is imperative. This notifies Google that your site represents a company and helps index it properly on results, including in the knowledge graph.
Google has taken the initiative to encourage faster mobile sites by creating Accelerate Mobile Pages and offering free tools like PageSpeed Insights. Test your current website through your smartphone to see if it provides an acceptable user experience today.
SEO-Friendly Website Design
The water restoration SEO process starts during the coding stage of website design. Before search engines index a site on search results, they crawl it using automated technology, which gathers information about your site’s content. Clean code, crafted by professional web designers, helps crawlers more easily interpret information for proper indexing.
In contrast, DIY web page builders often create clunky, obtrusive code, which makes the crawling process more difficult. Don’t forget about URL structure and hierarchy. Links serve as navigational tools for Google crawlers and help them crawl your website and index its information.